Sequoia MHS operates three licensed residential treatment program. Each program is licensed by Oregon Addictions and Mental Health Division and has 24 hour care staff. Residential treatment is often a necessary step in an individual’s return to independent community living.
Residents benefit from a safe and structured environment while establishing the skills needed for daily living and community navigation.
Our Residential Treatment Services
- Three state licensed residential treatment homes.
- Supervision, support and treatment around-the-clock.
- Professional, Trained Staff
- Integrated treatment: medication management, group, and individual services.
- Case management services.
- Community Integration
- Coordination with Community Services